Shams London Academy:
Shams London Academy (SLA) is a division of Shams Group International (SGI) that is contributing in the nation’s development and advancement in four key areas namely Construction, Logistics, Media and Education. Shams London Academy is a registered entity, having acquired its license from the Ministry of Education, Government of Afghanistan.
Shams London academy have eight branches in all over Afghanistan.
- Kher khana branch
- Mucrorayn branch
- Taimani female branch
- Arzan qeymat branch
- Jalalabad province branch
- Kandahar province branch
- Karti char branch
- Khost province branch
- Will be responsible for all affairs related to Human Resources.
- Advertise vacancies as demanded by the authorities.
- Keep an updated CV database to ensure immediate replacement as per demand.
- Short list most suitable candidates as per requirement forwarded by the higher authority.
- Make the candidates available for interview by the given date and time.
- Keep record of all personnel. The same must be complete in all respects.
- Arrange/coordinate initial training at all levels.
- Evaluate staff for training requirements.
- Arrange on-job training sessions and ensure HR development.
- Keep updated record of all contracts and forward for timely renewal process.
- Keep record of confidential reports and make available on requirement basis.
- Process hiring/firing, as demanded, as per the existing legal procedures.
- Any other duty/responsibility assigned by the competent authority.
- Bachelor degree/master degree in Human Resources
- 3-5 years’ work experience in an equivalent position in related field
- Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written English, Dari, Pashto.
- Must have information about Private Schools Systems .
- Good knowledge in computer ,
- Travel to province
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV including a contact number & address to HR Department of SHAMS LONDON ACADEMY .
Those whom have Experience in Human Resources System , please send you are CV’s to the below E-mail
Do not forget to write “For the post of HR Manager in the subject line.
Mobile numbers: 0796200889 / 786508184
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
- Contract Duration1 Year
- Vaccancy NumberSLA-HQ-HRM-11-11
- Telephone0796200889 / 0786508184