Shams London Academy:
Shams London Academy (SLA) is a division of Shams Group International (SGI) that is contributing in the nation’s development and advancement in four key areas namely Construction, Logistics, Media and Education. Shams London Academy is a registered entity, having acquired its license from the Ministry of Education, Government of Afghanistan.
Shams London academy have eight branches in all over Afghanistan.
- Kher khana branch
- Mucrorayn branch
- Taimani female branch
- Arzan qeymat branch
- Jalalabad province branch
- Kandahar province branch
- Karti char branch
- Khost province branch
- Will be responsible for all affairs related to Human Resources.
- Advertise vacancies as demanded by the authorities.
- Keep an updated CV database to ensure immediate replacement as per demand.
- Short list most suitable candidates as per requirement forwarded by the higher authority.
- Make the candidates available for interview by the given date and time.
- Keep record of all personnel. The same must be complete in all respects.
- Arrange/coordinate initial training at all levels.
- Evaluate staff for training requirements.
- Arrange on-job training sessions and ensure HR development.
- Keep updated record of all contracts and forward for timely renewal process.
- Keep record of confidential reports and make available on requirement basis.
- Process hiring/firing, as demanded, as per the existing legal procedures.
- Any other duty/responsibility assigned by the competent authority.
- Bachelor degree/master degree in Human Resources
- 3-5 years’ work experience in an equivalent position in related field
- Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written English, Dari, Pashto.
- Must have information about Private Schools Systems .
- Good knowledge in computer ,
- Travel to province
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV including a contact number & address to HR Department of SHAMS LONDON ACADEMY .
Those whom have Experience in Human Resources System , please send you are CV’s to the below E-mail
Do not forget to write “For the post of HR Manager in the subject line.
Mobile numbers: 0796200889 / 786508184
Contract Duration1 Year
Telephone0796200889 / 0786508184
Related Jobs (6)
Head of Human Resources and Organisational Development (HROD) on February 17, 2018 Full Time
Senior Technical Capacity building Advisor to MoMP on February 13, 2018 Full Time