Afghanistan Holding Group
Since 2009, Afghanistan Holding Group has provided professional business services including taxation, payroll, training, management consulting, research and M&E services. AHG employs over 150 full-time, highly qualified Afghans in Kabul, Mazar, Herat and Kandahar, calling on an additional pool of over 800 professionals across all 34 provinces for specific short term support. We strive to serve our clients with the highest levels of efficiency, integrity and accountability.
Under direction of the AHG Chief Executive Officer, the Human Resources Director will administer all activities and administrative procedures relating to Human Resources in the Kabul and Regional offices, which may include employee recruitment, retention, performance management and compensation in compliance with AHG policy and procedures, for employees being hired directly by AHG as well as under contract for AHG’s clients and projects as needed.
The Human Resources Director will perform the following functions but not limited to:
Policies and Procedures
• Facilitate the AHG recruitment/hiring process, to ensure hired staff is fully capable to meet requirements of the respective positions that is in accordance to AHG hiring guidelines.
• Establish and manage the personnel file system.
• Advice and support management on all HR processes to ensure that required human resources principles and procedures are in place to achieve project objectives.
• Ensure the relevance, timeliness and gender equity/diversity/cultural sensitivity of AHG Personnel and Policies.
• Ensure that all Government of Afghanistan requirements regarding labor laws and labor contracts are met.
• Ensure that approved policies, procedures and guidelines are distributed to all staff members.
National Recruitment & Staffing
• Ensure that recruitment processes conform to established policies/procedures.
• Advertise jobs, search for qualified candidates, invite and encourage prospective candidates for employment with AHG. Screen candidates in collaboration with the hiring unit, short-list the ideal candidates. Participate in interviews and provide hiring recommendations. Inform short-listed candidates for test/interviews and the final result. Ensure that transparent and bias-free recruitment process is observed.
• Coordinate recruitment of local long-term resources, ensure quality control of recruitment process and draft reports, as needed, on progress in recruitment activities.
• Provide orientation for incoming/new staff as required.
• Ensure that electronic and hard copy personnel files are maintained on all employees.
• Train field personnel in maintenance of personnel files and monitor compliance with the personnel file system.
• Maintain a database of all employee contracts with contract start and termination dates, as well as dates and information on starting salaries and their increases.
• Ensure full confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Maintain a complete and updated set of Organizational Charts.
• Provide support to the Business Development team in adapting on-file personnel resumes to the requirements of given RFPs when submitting proposals
• Discharge of any other duties assigned by Senior Management
1: Bachelor and Master degree.
2: More than 5 Years experience .
Number of positions1