|AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Recordmagazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.|
The purpose of the Strengthening Watershed and Irrigation Management (SWIM) activity is to support sustainable; agriculture led economic growth by increasing the productive use of water and strengthening water resources management. The HR-Recruitment Officer is responsible for all day-to-day recruitment process for SWIM in addition to day-to-day HR functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with hiring managers on recruitment planning and job descriptions
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Post open positions on appropriate job Internet website
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet position requirements; coordinate and conduct interviews
- Conduct reference checks, verify selected candidates’ salaries and collect other relevant information
- Conduct regular follow-up with office managers and/or directors to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Implement recruitment and hiring policies and procedures
- Work on OneSource to complete HR filling online
- Maintain file and contract management system
- Coordinate new staff orientation at Kabul office and regional offices
- Facilitate on-boarding processes
- Administer benefits and allowances packages
- Performs other relevant tasks, as assigned
- At least 3 years in a Human Resources capacity required
- University degree; preferably in Business Administration with specialization in HRM or equivalent certificate in HRM/IHRM
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills along with strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Ability to take direction and to focus on and follow through on priority activities and assignments
- Demonstrated knowledge of Afghan labor laws and regulations.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required. Dari or Pashtu is also required.
Please send a CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Please include the position of interest title in the subject line of application email.
Vaccancy NumberHR Officer
Number of positions1