|AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Recordmagazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.|
The purpose of the Strengthening Watershed and Irrigation Management (SWIM) activity is to support sustainable; agriculture led economic growth by increasing the productive use of water and strengthening water resources management. The HR-Recruitment Officer is responsible for all day-to-day recruitment process for SWIM in addition to day-to-day HR functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with hiring managers on recruitment planning and job descriptions
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Post open positions on appropriate job Internet website
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet position requirements; coordinate and conduct interviews
- Conduct reference checks, verify selected candidates’ salaries and collect other relevant information
- Conduct regular follow-up with office managers and/or directors to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Implement recruitment and hiring policies and procedures
- Work on OneSource to complete HR filling online
- Maintain file and contract management system
- Coordinate new staff orientation at Kabul office and regional offices
- Facilitate on-boarding processes
- Administer benefits and allowances packages
- Performs other relevant tasks, as assigned
- At least 3 years in a Human Resources capacity required
- University degree; preferably in Business Administration with specialization in HRM or equivalent certificate in HRM/IHRM
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills along with strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Ability to take direction and to focus on and follow through on priority activities and assignments
- Demonstrated knowledge of Afghan labor laws and regulations.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required. Dari or Pashtu is also required.
Please send a CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Please include the position of interest title in the subject line of application email.
Vaccancy NumberHR Officer
Number of positions1
Related Jobs (6)
Head of Human Resources and Organisational Development (HROD) on February 17, 2018 Full Time
Senior Technical Capacity building Advisor to MoMP on February 13, 2018 Full Time