Shams London Academy:
hams London Academy (SLA) is a division of Shams Group International (SGI) that is contributing in the nation’s development and advancement in four key areas namely Construction, Logistics, Media and Education. Shams London Academy is a registered entity, having acquired its license from the Ministry of Education, Government of Afghanistan.
Shams London academy have eight branches in all over Afghanistan.
- Kher khana branch
- Mucrorayn branch
- Taimani female branch
- Arzan qeymat branch
- Jalalabad province branch
- Kandahar province branch
- Karti char branch
- Khost province branch
- All matters pertaining to finance department and personnel.
- Ensuring all admission officers are briefed about the responsibilities and procedures defined.
- Supervision of all admission officers.
- Receiving daily accounts summary from all academies.
- Ensuring checks and balances at all levels.
- Proper procedures are followed for purchase/procurement i.e. at least three quotations and a comparative statement are put to the concerned for approval and only then purchase is done.
- Preparing salary statement, payment to contractors etc on monthly basis. The same must be checked and signed and only then put up to the higher authority.
- Transfer salaries of all staff to their respective accounts by the due date and time or whatever the procedure is in vogue at the time.
- Implementing the overall financial plan for the academic session.
- Keeping an eye on the financial situation and warn, in advance, in case of tight situations.
- Submitting, timely, overall income & expense reports on monthly basis.
- Ensuring that standing orders are adhered to by all under his command.
- Any other duty/responsibility assigned by the competent authority.
1. Bachelor degree/master degree
2. 3-5 years’ work experience in an equivalent position in related field
3. Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written English, Dari, Pashto.
4. Must have information about Private Schools Systems .
5. Good knowledge in computer , Accounting and Database System
6. Traval to province
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV including a contact number & address to HR Department of SHAMS LONDON ACADEMY at below Email Address. HR Department SHAMS LONDON ACADEMY.
Those whom have Experience in Finance and Accounting and Database System , please send you are CV’s to the below E-mail
Do not forget to write “For the post of Finance Manager” in the subject line.
Mobile numbers: 0796200889 / 786508184
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
- Contract Duration1 Year
- Vaccancy NumberSLA-HQ-FM-11-09
- Telephone0796200889 0786508184