Afghanistan Commercial bank
Afghanistan commercial Bank (ACB) is a full-fledged commercial bank owned by reputed Afghan entrepreneurs ACB adheres to internationally accepted banking business models and aspires to operate in financially sound socially responsible and environmentally sustainable ways.
Afghanistan Commercial Bank aims to serve different market niches including large corporate business small and medium enterprises etc.That has remained largely untapped in Afghanistan as customer bases in the banking industry. ACB believes that by serving different segment of the afghan business community it can contribute to the country economic development and grow itself into a profitable business entity.
1. Preparation of Appraisal/proposals in respect of Fund Based limits of big loans, Term Loan, Overdraft, SME loans, Housing Loan and Demand loans.
2. Preparation of Appraisal in respect of Non Fund Based limits , Bank Guarantees and Letter of credit.
3. Analysis of Income Statement/ Balance Sheet and Ratio Analysis of all financials and reviewing them.
4. Responsible for all kinds of loan recovery, classification of loan, tentative provisioning, and force recovery.
5. Preparation of monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/yearly returns, to be submitted to Da Afghanistan Bank.
6. Joint Custody of Loan Documents and Document Register, Mortgage Register with Credit-Manager.
7. Preparation/maintenance of Documents Register/Mortgage Register/Registry in respect of all loan accounts, both Fund Based and Non-Fund Based.
8. Updating and proper maintenance of Limit Sanction Register/Registry of loan Sanctioned, both Fund Based and Non-Fund Based.
9. Reconciliation of all financial transaction and bank General Ledger.
10. Prepare/to help Manager Credit in preparation of Pre-sanction appraisal, balance sheet analysis. Obtaining information for preparing Opinion Reports of borrowers and guarantors and post-sanction follow up of loans and advances.
12. Preparation/Checking of Quarterly Review Sheets for placing to the Sanctioning Authority.
13. Tallying of loans outstanding (both Fund Based and Non-Fund Based) with General Ledger Heads/Trial-Balance.
Skills: Must have excellent skills in English Speaking and writing
must have Banking experience in Credit Department
2– 3 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree.
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV also please mention the position title and Vacancy number clearly in the subject line of your email (ACB-HO-HRD-0026) otherwise your CV will not be considered for mentioned position.
Head office Afghanistan Commercial Bank
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
- Contract DurationPermanent
- Vaccancy NumberACB/HO/RT/006-026
- Number of positions1