Azizi Bank is a commercial bank set up in Afghanistan in terms of the licensing policy of Da Afghanistan Bank, the Central Bank of the country. The Bank was granted a license in June 2006 and commenced operations from the same date. Now it is the first largest Bank in Afghanistan, The bank today has 76 branches + 9 Extension Counters across the length and breadth of Afghanistan, playing a pioneering role in development of the banking culture in the country. (Visit: www.azizibank.com) & having a 100% Subsidiary Bank (Bakhtar Bank) with 62 branches. Visit: (www.bakhtarbank.com).
- (but not limited to): Answer incoming calls from customers/calling the customers; to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information
- Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer inward calls and conduct outward calls; contact businesses or private individuals by phone
- handle customer inquiries both telephonically and/or by email
- research required information using available resources
- manage and resolve customer complaints
- provide customers with product and service information
- enter new customer information into system
- update existing customer information ,process orders, forms and applications
- identify and escalate priority issues, route calls to appropriate resource
- follow up customer calls where necessary
- document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- complete call logs; produce call reports
- deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service
- describe products and services ;respond to questions
- identify and overcome objections ; take the customer through the sales process
- obtain customer information; obtain possible customer leads
- maintain customer/potential customer data bases
- follow up on initial contacts; complete records of telephonic interactions, orders and accounts
- Key Competencies : Verbal and written communication skills; Good Voice quality & clarity; Very polite & able to respond quickly without getting angry; listening skills; problem analysis and problem solving; customer service orientation; organizational skills; attention to detail; judgment; adaptability; team work; stress tolerance; flexibility.
The employer the AZIZI BANK is the largest Bank in Afghanistan having a network of 76 branches spread all over the Afghanistan. (Visit: www.azizibank.com).
Your resume will be treated with complete confidentiality. Interested candidates should send their Resume / CV by E-mail: email@example.com Mobile: +93 797 999945, latest by 02 Feb 2017.
Contract Duration1 Year
Number of positions1