Azizi Bank is a commercial bank set up in Afghanistan in terms of the licensing policy of Da Afghanistan Bank, the Central Bank of the country. The Bank was granted a license in June 2006 and commenced operations from the same date. Now it is the first largest Bank in Afghanistan, The bank today has 76 branches + 9 Extension Counters across the length and breadth of Afghanistan, playing a pioneering role in development of the banking culture in the country. Visit: (www.azizibank.com ) & having a 100% Subsidiary Bank (Bakhtar Bank) with 62 branches. Visit: (www.bakhtarbank.com).
Functional Area: Sales Retail Business Development
Reporting Manager: Marketing Manager
Final Reviewer: Head – Marketing
Nationality: Afghan. Must be fluent in English, Dari & Pashto. Knowledge of Urdu will be an additional advantage
Key Skills: Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Branch Banking, Retail
Industry Preference: Banks/Advertising/Telecom/FMCG Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Graduate – Any Specialization from a recognized university.
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any specialization
Company Profile: Azizi Bank (www.azizibank.af)
- Minimum working experience in the related field of sales/marketing & business development of 3 years.
- Initiate and execute products in a proper marketing plan with an effective manner.
- serves as a frontline products and services provider
- Ensures bank’s management guidelines and policies are strictly followed
- Monitors competitors’ products and improvises selling strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Identify customers’ requirements and providing with the rightful solution.
- Fluency in English, Dari & Pashto
- Ensures achievement of monthly target assigned on CASA & FD numbers and values
- Fluency in Office features such as MS Word, Excel and Power Point is mandatory
- Develops relationship with partners, traders, and customers in order to enforce Azizi Bank’s image in the market.
- Punctuality, Discipline & Honesty are pre important requisites.
- Day-to-day liaison with external clients.
- 24/7 availability for customers over phone as per requirements without any exception.
- Cross sell of other bank products – Credit & Trade Finance, Credit Cards etc.
- Contact establishment with potential clients with a view to expand the client base.
- Corporate tie up for salary account relationships.
- Daily reporting to Marketing Managers
- Visits at least 6 prospects on a daily basis.
- Update target list, prospect list and existing customer’s list on a daily/weekly basis and submit updated report to Marketing Manager.
- Develops promotional ideas and materials and discuss with Marketing Manager
- Initiates local engagements, participation in local seminars, conferences for client engagement etc.
- Performing any other duty required by the management.
- Any other duty or responsibility assigned by Head – Marketing/ CEO/DY CEO
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to prepare a comprehensive cover letter indicated the key attractive points that imply to skills and competencies for the position. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume that is well prepared. Please use the below email account to for submission of your CV for the above position email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
Note: Please mention the name of the province for which you are applying.
Number of positions1