Unique Atlantic Telecommunication Ltd:
Unique Atlantic Telecommunication registered with MCIT (ATRA and AISA License # D-46905) is a leading and experienced Telecommunication Company based in Afghanistan and has operational experience in all over the country since 2009.
UA Telecom provides high speed, reliable, stable and secure Wireless and VSAT Satellite internet services all over Kabul city and other provinces in Afghanistan with high quality devices. We offer variety of packages (Enterprise Wireless Platinum, Enterprise Wireless Economy, Enterprise Banking Microwave, Banking Satellite, Wireless Broadband Packages, Ku-band, C-band and Ka-band VSAT Satellite Internet Services) so client will have several options to select the package that fulfills their network connectivity requirement on its best. UA Telecom team will evaluate client’s network connectivity requirement and suggest the best option according to client need.
Wireless Internet Services:
UA Telecom wireless services covers Kabul and other major cities in Afghanistan. Providing Fiber Internet services through wireless coverage. Packages are on customer’s demand to fulfill their organizational core network requirements with connecting of multiple users’ in the network.
UA Telecom delivers fast, secure and reliable Fiber Internet services, multiple Fiber Route internet services, Fiber + Satellite internet services and satellite Internet services through wireless platform to the end users. Our backup systems which are through multiple Fiber Route and satellite Internet services in wireless platform maintains 99.9% uptime guarantee (SLA) which makes us the best Internet services provider in Afghanistan. UA Telecom offers different backup system on different packages according to client’s core network requirement.
Enterprise Satellite Packages:
UA-Telecom delivers Satellite technology solutions (C-band, Ku-band & Ka-band) to meet bandwidth needs ranging from voice up to video and high-speed Internet in your remote offices all over Afghanistan. UA Telecom has covered all over Afghanistan with its Satellite Internet Services and offers customer’s direct connectivity to the world with high quality, secure and reliable Internet at lower cost. Customers will have options on different speeds and packages to match their organization requirements.
UA Telecom is operating as an Internet Service Provider in Afghanistan for the past 8 years, which has got three active branches in the major cities of the country. The company mainly deals with Army Compounds, ISAF, UN Agencies, Embassies, NGOs, Private Business Companies, Government, Financial Institutions, Security and Donor Agencies in Afghanistan. This year, the company is expanding the scale of sales and marketing activities in all over the country, and therefore needs experienced, dynamic, enthusiastic individuals to work with us in order to achieve our 2016 objectives.
A branch supervisor is to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. This position will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful supervisors will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor.
- Supervise product front line and monitor all member complaints and maintain efficiency in branch office operations and manage all communication with events.
- Prepare and ensure maintenance of service staff schedule and perform audit on branch activities and prepare required reports.
- Maintain high standard of services in branch and prepare accurate records.
- Report all events and activities to line supervisor, and any reports to the related department head in main branch.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Proven branch management experience
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- BS in Business Administration or related field
Interested applicants can send their CVs and cover letter to the below E-mail address, before 31-January-2017. Subject line must be: (BR-S/B-K/3472) or your application may not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be asked for the Interview.
Phone: +93 (0) 783 61 52 03.
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
- Contract DurationPermanent
- Vaccancy NumberBR-S/B-K/3472
- Number of positions2
- Telephone0783 61 52 03