Afghanistan Commercial bank
Afghanistan commercial Bank (ACB) is a full-fledged commercial bank owned by reputed Afghan entrepreneurs ACB adheres to internationally accepted banking business models and aspires to operate in financially sound socially responsible and environmentally sustainable ways.
Afghanistan Commercial Bank aims to serve different market niches including large corporate business small and medium enterprises etc. That has remained largely untapped in Afghanistan as customer bases in the banking industry. ACB believes that by serving different segment of the afghan business community it can contribute to the country economic development and grow itself into a profitable business entity.
• Achieve individual and branch sales targets through new customer acquisition, referrals, and retention.
• Perform pre audits to identify and mitigate operational risks and to ensure ongoing adherence with compliance procedures
• Provides leadership, training and supervision. Delegates day to day operations to branch operations manager, other operational officers or any other branch personnel.
• Develops new deposit, loan and fee business. Provides superior customer service, customer relationships and promote the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation
• Be knowledgeable about all deposit, business and loan products and impart training to staff
• Responsible for the general maintenance of the facility. Ensure that all security procedures are strictly followed, branch is operationally sound and satisfactory audit ratings are achieved
• Collaborate in the hiring, training and retention of the staff.
• Supervise, coach and develop staff regarding service expectations, policies, procedures, products, systems and transactions
• Facilitates regular employee meetings to discuss goals, disseminates banks information and discuss operational issues etc.
• Monitor performance of individual employees through performance management system and appraisals
• Responsible for the growing customer base, value of relationship through internal and external marketing programs
• Develop and grow business and client relationships. Maintain good public relations with customers, staff and community
• Ensure customer’s needs are fully met
• Managing difficult situations with customers and provide them with resolutions and additional options. Ensure quick and proper responses to all reasonable customer requests
• Maintain highest level of confidentiality with respect to customer information and all other information obtained
• Contribute to fulfillment of department and banks objectives and goals
• Comply with banks policies, procedures and regulations
• Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality of self and team members
• Surprise verification of cash periodically
• Any other job assigned
• Overall awareness of fund based limits and non-fund based limits.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
Skills: Training certificate in General operation section.
Must have excellent skills in writing, reading, speaking, (English, Dari, Pashto).
Experience: 3 / 5 years of Banking experience particularly knowledge of branch Operations are preferable.
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV also please mention the position title and Vacancy number clearly in the subject line of your email (ACB-KBL-HO-0027) otherwise your CV will not be considered for mentioned position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Number of positions1