Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance :
Coordination of Humanitarian Assistance (CHA), established in 1987 by a team of Afghan volunteers, is a non-profit organization registered with the Ministry of Economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. CHA was started with the aim of providing emergency aid to Afghan war victims. However, the thematic foci of the organization have shifted over the years to include: promotion of health, nutrition and environmental health; development of education, cultural affairs and vocational trainings; development of agriculture, livestock, water and natural resources; community development and social protection; disaster reduction and responding to emergencies; and gender mainstreaming.
Duties include, but not limited to:
1. Performing general care to patients;
2. Preparing equipment and make sure that ensuring examination rooms are clean and stocked with required supplies and materials;
3. Screening patients for Tuberculosis and referral of them to TB- Diagnostic and Treatment center.
4. Screening patients for appropriate information and instructing them in collection of samples and tests;
5. Aiding physician as required during treatment, examination and testing of patients;
6. Updating OPD Bookings and other related appointment information.
7. Maintaining patient confidentiality.
8. Actively demonstrate a working knowledge of nursing theory, techniques, principles, and practice in order to holistically care for the patient.
9. Co-coordinating appointments for referrals, lab testing, etc.. and conveying pertinent instructions and information to the patient;
10. Completing and coordinating encounter forms and day sheets.
11. Practice patient teaching/training for patients and families
12. Requesting and transferring of patient records; and performing other related duties within the clinic as may be assigned.
The successful applicant will need to address the following criteria:
1. Graduated from an accredited health institute/Nursing school (private Institutes must be registered with MoHE &/Or MoPH).
2. At least two-year work experience in the related field.
3. The ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
4. The ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills required
6. Have good communication skill.
7. Assumes responsibility and accountability for his/her practice
8. Good written, spoken and reading skills of Pashto and English languages
Submission guidelines :
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a possible Recommendation letter and CV to the CHA -HR Department in Kabul,
Only those candidates who meet the qualification and requirements for the mentioned posts will be called for interview.
Main Office Address: CHA compound, In front of National Security Training Facility, Charahi Qambar Road, Khushal Khan Mena, 5th District, Kabul Afghanistan.
Notice: Academic job documents are not needed with application, but will be requested if called for interview.
- Experience2 Years
- Contract Duration5 months
- Vaccancy NumberHRM-02
- Number of positions1